BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, August 29, 2009

We Three Super Thieves

My office is in an all glass building. I want to know what the person who thought of this was thinking? I can’t even wear a skirt to work because the pervert on the floor below me could look up my skirt and see what kind of underwear I had put on. Which would disappoint him at any rate because my underwear are vastly uninteresting.

I am sitting in my office looking outside and thinking how gloomy it looked. All my co workers were bustling around finishing up work so that they could go home to their various families and friends. I had nothing, I had chosen to lead a normal life. One that did not involve me running from cops. Which meant that I had to leave my life long friends behind. The person I was actually sad about leaving behind was the man that no one ever quite measured up too.

I try to tell myself that it was just sex and that I was just missing him because he provided great sex…but I don’t think that was it at all. The man made me laugh, he was brilliant our conversations are what turned me on about him. OK Shawn, get a grip. I do this every Friday. I get so lonely and I start to think about my old life and friends and love and I want to take off my expensive pant suit and six inch heels and just jet off.

The ground begins to rumble and I look to the left..through the building on the left came a force of water, one big stream headed straight at me. Instead of being dead, I am lying on my side looking up at the very face I was just thinking about..

“Hello Beautiful, you can’t die yet I need you”
Well Shit.

0 comments: