BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day Fun!

Guess what I did for mother's day!?!? I bet you will never guess in a million years...I CLEANED. Oh yeah from top to bottom I dusted rearranged did dishes washed clothes made up beds. Cleaned bathrooms mopped floors swept and vaccumed and took care of two kids. I am exahusted all the way to the hilt right now.

Joe bought me a pretty awesome present tho. I was able to get a Swarovski ring and a lil crystal pig. It is soooo cute. My boys are awesome they were actually both pretty good today. My mom is sick and I feel bad that I am unable to help her more. I have not heard from my brother since he went to Korea and I am kinda getting worried. I am not sure how I am suppose to get in contact with him. I guess that is something for me to look up tomorrow.

I am so so excited about starting myself over without a job I was having increasingly bad feelings about and just being able to hang out with Lucas and Nathan again.

I am going to make a year book for my preschool I think they will love that as a going away present. Hopefully it comes out good.

I am thinking about putting Nathan in sports but I am not sure. I do not like the way sports are going....I hate how children are not allowed to experiance winning or losing and how they are all given trophies and allowed to walk the bases. Bullshit. I just spent alot of time teaching my son how to be a good winner and a good loser and now I let him play sports that will allow it to go down the drain? NO no no not going to happen.

0 comments: