BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Gossip n' Such

Ok so I was just on the phone with my mom talking about people who gossip about stars and make a living off of it. Then she starts to talk about someone named Wendy Williams. So then I wanted to know who this person is why my mother is calling her a poor version of me.

Now first of all if she is a poor version of me then she HAS to be broke because my husband is in the military...I am not making any special money honey. So anyways I am trying to figure outhow ths chick is like me and I pull up a picture of this woman with big blonde hair.

I am offended

I do not want her to be called a poor mans tessie. We dont seem to have anything in common. I guess maybe she tries to be a lady and such and her demeaner *at least to my mom* is protrayed as fake. In the end I cant make too many judgements about the woman I have not watched her show and I dont really care too. There are enough celebrity shows on tv I dont need to watch this.

I am sure her feelings are not hurt because I dont feel the need to watch a big blonde black chick insult rich people.
So anyways I have been working very hard on various projects and none of them include my math class which am failing so I have stopped going...because thats what we should all do when we can not pass a class we should stop going.

I have watched some movies recently

Dream girls would be the one that stood out the most for me. Oh my gosh I dint want to see it because I thought it wouldnt be any good. But man oh man was I wrong it was awesome I couldnt stop watching it or wanting jen hudson's character to get back on her feet! The singing was very awesome. I loved all the songs they were all very awesome. I would recommend this movie to others to watch. Costumes and voices and filming. When Eddie Murphy's character was dumped so cruel like I wanted to reach into the tv and hug him and tell him it would be ok you cheating bastard!. I loved it.

I am currently dealing with school right now it's hard trying to get your teaching degree online but I might be able to do it if the school works with me so wish me luck!

0 comments: