BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Kindermusik blog gone wrong...

So I am trying to write a kindermusik blog about starting up my job and everything and it's not showing up on the search engines. It's crazy I tell you lol. How do I get people to want to come to the website if they cant even find it and if they cant find it I cant drum up any business. Then there is the bigger issues of then I am blogging for no one. But wait lol I am blogging for no one here huh?

So here is my problem how do I drum up traffic to two sites that are not being crawled? I dont know give me a day or two to figure it out. Meanwhile I am trying to do some more tutoring but I am not sure if I should I worry about it when school is starting next month and when I am going to be starting work here soon. I think I might just keep my one student and just leave it alone. I dont know I will do I will think about it tomorrow lol.

0 comments: