BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Just a regular day in the neighborhood

So today is a bit boring I have been cleaning and speaking with children who dont understand anything I am saying nor do they care unless it's about them getting somethin to eat or drink. My husband took off and went to France with some friends for the weekend. I trust him really I do. But I am a normal woman who decides to think about all the horrible thing that could happen while he is gone and worry myself to death....Cause I am a weirdo and that is what I do.



I worry about every possible thing that could go wrong because some how that is suppose to actually stop the bad things from happening.



So anyways today and yesterday since the hubby left on his trip has been shit filled. I mean my oldest did it and then the youngest and then the dog. See she thinks if she pisses all over the floor after we have just come back in that it will make me love her more. But I am sorry to tell her it does not work hat way. You have to keep my just mopped floor clean in order for me to love you.



So I am going to be all kinds of busy this year with taking 4 classes at WCU and then 2 classes at GCCC just to make sure I get my school work done. I want to b graduated and getting ready to work at a school so bad or to be teaching a pre-k program but I have two lil crazy people of my own that I have to take care of along with my husband.



Now I love my children and my husband with all my heart



But sometimes I wonder what my life would have been like if I had not joined the military. I feel like my life took the turn it did because of that very decision that very decision to join the military. What if I had stayed home and got a job and gone to college? Would I have ended up with my mom in VA? I dont like VA.....would I have been happy? How long would I have been single?

I dont even know if I would have been happy. I know people say they are happy when they were single...but wasnt I always knew that even if didnt have children I wanted to havea husband I wanted a family. Not all families include children so I understood that. I just wanted to have someone to take care of someone I loved who loved me and wanted to take care of me...even when I am not good at letting people actually take care of me.

I dont know sometimes driving might be my worst enemy that is when I think of all this stuff lol.

0 comments: